Trang University (NTU) main campus is located on the long beach of Nha Trang city. It is the capital city of Khanh Hoa province, a rich land of history and culture. The city is situated in the southern part of central Vietnam, approximately 440 kilometres north of Ho Chi Minh city, 1280 kilometres south of Ha Noi, capital of Vietnam.
1. Reaching Nha Trang University by air plane
Most international airline companies fly to Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, or Da Nang city. From one of these cities, local airline companies (Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Jetstar Pacific, Bamboo Airways) can connect you to Nha Trang (Cam Ranh airport). From Cam Ranh airport you can reach Nha Trang University by taxi or the airport bus. It takes you about 45 minutes for transportation.
You can check flight time as well as airfare through https://www.traveloka.com/en-vn/
2. Reaching Nha Trang University by train
Vietnam Railways offers trains from cities such as Ha Noi (24 hours), Da Nang (10 hours) and Ho Chi Minh (7 hours) to Nha Trang City. Nha Trang station is located in the centre of Nha Trang City. From Nha Trang Station you can reach Nha Trang University by a taxi or bus in 15 minutes.
You can visit the webiste of Vietnamese Railway Company: https://dsvn.vn/#/
3. Reaching Nha Trang University by bus express
• From Ho Chi Minh city, it takes around 9 hours to Nha Trang University.
• From Hanoi, it takes around 26 hours to Nha Trang University.
• From Danang, it takes around 12 hours to Nha Trang University.
There are many options for your choice. Followings are reliable bus companies for your traveling:
• Phuong Nam Travel
• Phuong Trang Express (FUTA Express)
• Quang Hanh
• Huynh Gia
• Cuc Tung Limousine
• Thinh Phat Limousine