Submission link: Submission here - MSDI 2023
1. Each paper submitted will be reviewed by two reviewers in a double-blind peer-review process;
2. The review criteria will be the novelty and level of contribution, validity of conclusions, application perspective and formal qualities of the contribution;
3. Authors will be notified about their submission results within four weeks. Submissions will be evaluated based on the abstract;
4. Based on the reviewers’ comments, papers are accepted, rejected or accepted with revision;
5. If the comments are not addressed well in the revised paper, then the paper is sent back to the authors to make further revisions;
6. The accepted papers are formatted by the conference for publication either in the Springer proceedings or the IOP proceedings;
7. Outstanding conference papers will be awarded and annouced in the galadinner.